Unity Myrtle Beach presents
David and Margaret Hiller's New Workshop
'How to feel peace when the world feels crazy'
Sunday, August 25, 2019
11am Sunday Service - Rev. David Hiller - guest speaker
Unity Myrtle Beach, 1270 Surfside Industrial Park Drive, Surfside Beach, SC
Afternoon workshop: Join Margaret and David for a circle of open-hearted dialog, healing and group wisdom about the powerful moment in which we live.
Location: Unity Center,6173 Salem Road (off of Highway 707)
Cost: $20, Light snacks included, bring your lunch if you like.
- Experience sacred healing ceremonies that decrease stress & rejuvenate
- Experience the exceptional change process, Psych-K, for creating healthier beliefs.
- Everyone will receive a Psych-K installation to create a desire of the heart.
- Experience powerful hands on healing and anointing with personal blessings
- We will experience mind-science techniques to increase feelings of peace. Let us ‘renew our minds’ with transformative thinking and subconscious beliefs that support creative, empowered actions for the shifts we want to see.
Need some One-on-One time? David is Nee for privaNte counseling and Psych-Ksessio
Need some One-on-One time? David is available for private counseling, and Psych-K sessions, Tuesday and Wednesday, August 27th and 28th. $65/hour - Contact David at (843)333-8260
David Hiller has a Master's Degree in Counseling and serves as a Minister, Spiritual Counselor, Psych-K Consultant and Healer.
Margaret Hiller has a Master's Degree in Psychology, is a Spiritual Counselor and Healer, and Spiritual Leader of Unity Myrtle Beach since 2005.
David and Margaret have conducted healing seminars for 27 years in churches, hospitals and mental health agencies; they have witnessed thousands of miracles.They co-authored "Dare to Dream: Healing fears, creating miracles and living your dreams". Last year Margaret was the keynote speaker at our regional Unity Conference at Kanuga. In 2009 David was hired by the Univerisity of South Carolina to be their Motivational and Psych-K Coach and in 2010 & 2011 they won the National Championship.
Margaret and David currently practice feeling peace in a world that can feel crazy.